Portobello Market Makeup Goodie Bag!

13:42:00

Today is a sunny day and I decided it was perfect to go to Portobello Market to check out for the £5 makeup goodie bags Kat from Click and Makeup talked about back in February!

I actually went a about a month ago, but the goodie bags I saw didn't contain any brands I knew of, so decided against it. But today was alright, and because I was on my own, I could check out every single bag to find one (or a few) that suited me (colour and brand wise).

Those bags are like surprise bags (even though they are see-through) because they are all different. Most of them have 1-2 recurrent items (I think all had the Winnie the Pooh perfume)! The vendor said each bag is worth around £100!

In the end, I found one! Here are some pictures:


Front


Back

My bag has lots of Revlon and Boots (17, No7) stuff.

I exactly got:

Winnie the Pooh eau de toilette (weird, but smells ok)
Almay Sunless Tanning Cream Face
Hit the Spot Oil-Free Moisturizer
City Girl Brush Kit
Sleek Glo Face & Body Highlighter
Revlon Hi & Dri Gentle Lotion Anti-Perspirant
Packet of Bay 6 Lip Balm
Revlon Bare it All Lustrous Lotion in 370 Pink a Boo
Revlon Age Defying Wrinkle Eraser
Revlon Age Defying Concealer in 02 Light
Revlon Creme de la Chrome Lip Gloss in 365
Revlon Eyeglide Shimmer Eyeshadow in Pearl 01
17 Glitter Eyeshadow in Night Sky
17 Glitter Eyeshadow in Spell
Boots Botanics Eye Colour in 70 Angelica
No7 Ultra Shiny Lip Gloss in Popsicle
Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment in Always Ascher
Sally Hansen Maximum Moisture lip Treatment in Clear Buff
Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in 360 Cherry Brown
Lord & Berry Eyeshadow in 469 Mauve
2x Sterling Cosmetics Nail Polish in 72 Sandstone
NYNC Nail Polish in Brooklyn Heights Beige

This stall is in Portobello on Fridays and Saturdays. It is situated (well both time I saw it anyway) just when you arrive on Lancaster Road.

If you go (went) and get (got) something, let me know!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. That sounds great. I have never been to Portobello Market but hear its really good xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awesome haul!

    I just wanted to let you know I got the package you sent and it is amazing! Thank you! I just checked my mail this morning (I forgot to on Friday)and it was waiting for me. I am going to have a ton of fun trying everything out.
    And the book, I love the book. I totally want to go on vacation now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Do they have this every weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Beauty Addict Yes, Portobello is every weekend, and I think the stall is there every week as well!

    @Bailey I am so glad you like it! Do tell me your favorite product out of the bunch!

    @ The Brunette You should go! Some stuff is crafty, some vintage and som totally mainstream, so I think there is everything for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Silence is Loud: It is! Of course I haven't tried everything yet, but so far i have tried a few and can't say anything bad about them.

    One thing I forgot to mention is that almost all came sealed, so they were not used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Glad you picked up a bag - I want the Sleek product! I can't believe they still have them as it seems like I got mine ages ago!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by, Kat! You should go next week, it seemed a lot of the bags had the Sleek Highlighter. It seems good, I haven't swatched it yet, though... Probably will try it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow fantastic! Cant we order online?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Polly! Unfortunately no, you cannot order online, as it's from a no-name stall in Portobello market, London. Let me know if you find something similar in your area :)

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook