Bright Bold Beautiful Entry

17:51:00

I really enjoyed doing this look! That is my blog entry for Natalie's Bright Bold and Beautiful! I really like bright colors, so when I heard about this contest I thought "Alright!"


I am a little disapointed at how the colors translated in pictures, as they are way brighter than this! But I have tried all day long and finally I took some picture I am satisfied with!

Here are the products I use for this look:

Face:

ELF Warm Bronzer
17 Photo Flawless Foundation in Soft Ivory
Anna Sui Face Color in 400

Eyes:

Primark Saint or Sinner Eyeshadow Palette: shades Cosmo and Rockstar
MAC Eyeshado in Forgery
Illamasqua Liquid Metal in phenomena
N07 Exceptional Definition Mascara
Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara
Annabelle Eyeliner

Lips and Nails:

MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Insanely It
Nails Inc polish in Portsman Place

You can also watch my video entry!

I hope you like it, and have fun if you enter her contest!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. You look fabulous! Good luck to you hun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maravilloso el maquillaje!
    Habrá que aprender.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ArtDonatella: Thank you!

    @Recorré Argentina: Gracias, eres muy amable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the purple eyeshadow on you--definitely pulling it off.

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook