Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Oil Capsules Review + Offer

15:06:00

Luxurious intensive care to replenish dry skin and reduce fine lines. A light but deep-nourishing oil providing luxurious intensive care in the form of a capsule to counteract the skin’s first signs of aging. The skin’s elasticity is improved and fine lines are reduced and become less apparent. The skin’s renewal process is stimulated, which makes the skin more balanced and smooth, resulting in a natural glow.
Suitable for vegetarians. 

I was kindly sent a box of Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Oil Capsules* to review. I was really excited as I am into roses right now. The product targets the first signs of ageing, as well as restore moiture to skin taxed by sunlight, dry air or stress. I am almost 30 and I had my share of suntanning in my teens. But I have to say, I do not really have lines yet, but I started noticing lack of luminosity and glow on my face's skin. I was curious to see if this product could do something to arrange that.

So I proceed to use the product, following the instructions. They say to use 1 capsule (o,3 ml) per application, in the evening. You can either use it as an intensive treatment (every day during 30 days) or regularly, 1-2 times a week. I opted for the last option.

After the first night, I found out that the content of 1 capsule was too much for me. I then used the product only on my cheeks, avoiding the T-zone. This proved better. No trace of oil is visible in the morning, so my skin absorbed every nutrients!

The rose smell is noticeable even when you open the jar. The capsules are quite easy to twist, and the oil is not too heavy when applied. The right amount for me is about 1/3 of each capsule. I would really prefer a pump jar, this way I wouldn't have to put my capsule in a cup, waiting to use the rest another night.

I have been using it twice a week for a few weeks now, and I noticed a change in the colour of my skin; I tend to have less redness.

If you want to try the Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Oil Capsules, they have an offer on their website right now! Each jar is £5 + shiping (instead of £14,99 I think). This is a great bargain!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I think that is a great bargain too! I have often wondered about rose products for myself - I like you, am nearly 30 (well, 27, but its drawing near!) and have deffo got more wrinkly in the last year :( I am worried about using these though as I have combination skin and prone to spots, did you break out at all? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alice!

    I didn't break out after using this product! I also have combination skin, I should've said that! I just don't put it on my T-Zone, that's it.

    If you do get these, just put less than what they state, it should be fine. I guess the whole capsule would be alright for those with dryer skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great :).

    Sadie x

    www.brandnewbutterflywings.com

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook