NOTD Nails Inc Tate (Glamour Freebie!)

04:50:00

Here is one of the Nails Inc polish you can get this month in Glamour. Every year around that period, they do this offer, which is nice (just in time for Christmas)! I got Tate with my subscription copy, and it is a classic deep red. The colour is actually a little darker than on the picture. I like that kind of colour in Fall and Winter, but it is a classic you can sport all year around! I find myself thinking of living in the 20's and being all elegant!

Be aware though, that you will need a basecoat with this as it stains a LOT! This is one coat, which is ok, but two would be better.



The December 2011 issue of Glamour features Kirsten Stewart and is on sale now. Other colours you can chose from are (left to right): Basil Street (Beige), Picadilly Circus (Purple/Pink), Victoria (Blackish Red) and Tate (Deep Red).

I'm wondering which one is going to be the best-seller? Usually beige are popular, but I'm thinking maybe the tides have turned!

Did you get your copy of Glamour? Which colour tickles your fancy?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook