Diesel & Grazia Blogger Event

06:34:00

Last week I went to the Diesel & Grazia Event. I am not a huge fan of Diesel, but I knew they were taking a more fashionable direction so was curious to see by myself. And of course, when better than when there's a reader event?!

Three famous fashion blogger were there during the evening, amongst them Sacha Wilson from LibertyLondonGirl. I was very keen to see her, but unfortunately, I haven't :( Or maybe I just didn't recognized her? You can see her post of her shooting for Diesel on her blog.

I liked the direction Diesel is going with their womanwear, but I have to say, their pieces are way more expensive than what's in the men's side! My favourite things were the boots in general, I think they are still affordable.

I liked the event, champagne was on tap and lots of mini cupcakes were gracing us as well. But for me, the real treat was the goodie bag. I have to say, I went to this event because it was an open invitation to Grazia readers, so anyone could have been. It just goes to say that sometimes those readers' events are truly worth it!


  • Weekly copy of Grazia
  • Elemis Pro-Collagen Hand and Nail Cream Anti-Ageing
  • Rituals Shower Mousse
  • Hummingbird Bakery Cupcake
  • OPI Houston We Hava a Purple polish
  • Diesel Loverdose perfume
  • Discount Voucher at TommyGuns
  • Notepad

The perfume alone is worth £35! And I love it, I've been wearing it almost everyday since. It is also boyfriend approved, so perfect!

Have you tried any of those products? Do you like shopping events?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook