Review: Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Range

11:43:00


Remember a month ago, I was telling you that I received the Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Range*? Well, I think I gave it a good go and can now do a review on it!

Normal to thick hair has a very strong internal structure. It can be rigid and prone to damage at the surface, which is why it often feels rough and dry. The new Pantene formulas for normal to thick hair help to smooth rough edges and prevent damage.

As mentionned in the other post, I have fine hair, but a lot of it. So in a way, I consider them to be thick, as I don't want to put too much volume in it.

The Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect range promise to restore hair strength against styling damage, protect against future damage and to help prevent the formation of split end.

How they repair hair, I don't know, as I thought that hair were dead when they were on the surface? But I have to say, that I really liked how the products helped detangle my hair. Having a lot of fine hair, I am prone to knots. And this can cause split ends. I don't have a lot of those as I try to be careful, but being able to pass the comb through my hair without resistence will certainly help to keep them that way!

The shampoo lathered well. But this is due to sulfates, and I know some people don't like them. But I do like a shampoo that lathers, it so easier to sprea the product, especially when you have long hair like me.

The conditionner has a good consitency. It is quite thick, but it dilutes well with a little water and is easily spreadable, like the shampoo.

The split hair serum is really good. It easily compares to my favourite one, the Biosilk Silk Treatment.

And here are the results (on wavy hair, will try to put pictures of my hair straightened too):



Pantene Pro-V also has ranges for fine and colored hair.

Have you tried the new ranges? What is your hair type?

*Disclaimer: Samples provided as part of the Supper Savvy me Savvy Circle

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. the split end serum sounds like something i want to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Eugenie! I think if you only have one product to try out of all three, I'd make it this one!

      Delete
  2. wow firstly you have gorgeous hair I really love long wavy hair, yours is stunning.

    I am so going to try these products I have long hair and this looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa-Jane! Let me know how it works for you!

      Delete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook