PixiGlow and Tinkerbell Collection

07:06:00

Pixi just released their new Tinkerbell collection. I always thought Tinkerbell is a fairy with lots of attitude (well she's jealous of Wendy) and that makes her more real in a way than the other interchangeable Disney characters! What do you think about her?

The collection is good mix a neutral colors with a romantic twist. My favourite product from it is the Fairy Face Palette Pixi Belle*. If you liked the UD NAKED Palette but thought that the colours were a little bland, well this one is more vibrant, with 6 rosy neutrals eyeshadows. It also has 5 lipglosses and a 3-colour blusher.


Another product I really like from the line is the Straight on Till Morning Liner*, a Khaki green with golden sparkle liner. It is a good alternative to browns and goes well with green and brown eyes!

The Catching Shadows Crayon* is a good basic to have to use underneath your shadow or by itself. The beige colour will look nice with everything!

The Fairy Dust in Moonlight Luster* will be great to add a dramatic touch to evening looks. But if you have a steady hand, you can also use it as a highlighter.

The Magic Tink Tint in Happy Thought Pink* is a pink lip crayon that develops differently on each person. I am not sure I like this, as when I like something on someone and would like the same effect, I know this will be different on me. (If that makes sense?) But it is nice to know that not everyone and their mothers will have the same shade.

Last but not least is the Pirouette Pink Nail Colour*. A neon pink (Nicki Minaj-esque) with tiny gold flecks. It is a nice colours, I can see myself wearing this with a tan this summer. I can't help myself to think that it's kinda different from the rest of the line, with all those neutral, romantic colours...

All in all, I certainly will be wearing these with all the pastel goodness the high street is offering us for Spring (I'm eyeing those pink jeans from Zara)!

The PixiGlow Tinkerbell collection is currently available on Pixi, ASOS and Boots websites.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What a cute collection! I love anything Tinkerbell, and the packaging on this is so nice. I wish we had this brand in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim!
      I will check out if there is any stockist in Canada for you :)

      Delete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook