Quebec Haul part 1: Winners and Charity Shops

11:45:00

As the title of this post suggests, this is going to be part 1 of I don't know how many haul posts. I'm going to try to make it not too much, but shopping as I did lately it's going to be a few.

Combination of me getting back to my normal size (more on that later), Canadian stores not in London (or stocking way better things, La Senza I'm looking at you!) and being with my friend Mel made me flash my credit card!

First place I went to was Winners. I used to live just right across it, and in London, I'm always in TK Maxx (the UK equivalent) so it was just normal to pop in there. Well, you're going to see a few patterns in my shopping...

First, I saw this gorgeous fluoro pink top (12$) and it just screamed my name. There's something about bold colours that soothes my eyes...


And then I saw this cute blue jacket. It was on sale (20$), and suit me, I grabbed it!


This one, I really have a good excuse! I was looking for a navy blue mac, and you have to admit it is stunning! It was not too expensive, but still a little more than the other things, a luxury essential (80$). And I am a sucker for nice linings...


Then I went charity shopping. First stop Village des Valeurs (Value Village). I first got this DKNY jacket (13$). Do you see the pattern now??


And I got those leather gloves (5$), as I cannot find the ones I bought this winter anymore. I have my idea on who took it, but anyway! If you read it and recognise yourself...


I thought I was finished I took a last stroll and found this beauty. Silk and sequins (10$)!


After that I went to my secret spot, I say it's secret but no one dares to go, but you find real good gems there. Like this silk top (4$). It's really sexy, can't wait to show it off!


And this paisley scarf (0.50$). Love the royal blue!


That's it for part 1. Hopefully, you enjoyed it. Let me know if you shopped a lot lately and leave me your haul links!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Great haul! The sequined top looks really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya

      Do you know I must go in TK MAxx more I tend to avoid it and I am not sure why as it has some great items.

      I do love the blue mac...lovely.

      BTW I love your new profile photo your hair looks lovely xx

      Delete
  2. I knew you would love it! You absolutely have to go to TK Maxx! Sometimes it's so-so but yeah there are great things to be found!

    Thanks for the compliments about the profile picture! I got some professionnal ones before leaving London, I will try to post them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gloves are amazing...an that scarf! Loved it all!!! Thanks for linking up!! Can't wait to see more!

    Shana

    ColorBlind
    Thrifters Anonymous Monday Link Up

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook