Foundation Brush Cleanser Tip

12:51:00


Just before I came back to Canada, I have been neglecting my foundation brush. Yes, it is gross, I know. Laziness and also the fact I was not wearing foundation as much just made me neglect my beloved stippling brush :(

So it became all orangey. The oil of the foundations got stuck in the fibre, which is the thing I dreaded the most!

I was trying to think of a way to get rid of the foundation when I thought about my tip to get rid of fake tan stain on clothes. Washing liquid! This is the best to get rid of grease, I would try that!


Ta dah! Almost all the orange is gone! Unfortunately, I didn't have the blogger's reflex to take a "before" picture of my stained brush... But just think of when you just used it, but not going away!

I'm guessing that if the liquid is mild enough for our hands, it won't be harsh on the brush' bristles... At least I hope so! I have been using this for almost a month now, and my brush is as good as new!

I like to find out tips like that! Got any you want to share, ladies?

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. J'utilise moi aussi du savon a vaisselle pour mon pinceau a fond de teint! Pour mes autres pinceaux, j'utilise du shampoing pour bébé!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! J'avais pas entendu parler de ça avant de l'essayer, tout le monde disait justement utiliser du shampooing pour bébé. Pour mes pinceaux en général, j'utilise du shampooing normal...

      Delete
  2. J'avoue que je ne lave pas mes pinceaux autant que je devrais - en fait, pratiquement jamais! Et quand je le fais, je fais ma paresseuse et j'utilise une barre de savon bien normale ahah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C'est comme plate laver ses pinceaux, hein? Une barre de savon, c'est la première fois que j'entends ca, ca lave bien?

      Delete
  3. Such an awesome tip!! I love getting tips like this!!

    Happy to be your newest follower :) Can't wait to catch up on your posts.

    I found you through the #bbloggers tag on Twitter :)

    Hope you get a chance to check out my blog <3

    xo, Jersey Girl

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it'S useful! I will check out your blog, thanks for the link!

      Delete
  4. fab tip! i'm going to have to try this :)


    thanks for the comment on my blog,
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook