NOTD L'Oréal Tangerine Crush

10:18:00

Don't we all love corals this Spring? I certainly do!

Today's nail is part of L'Oréal spring collection. When I saw this polish,along with Eiffel for You, I knew I had to get it. It's basically the same colour as my new raincoat (more on this later). A colour you look at and can't help to feel happier!

This is two coats. It applies well, sometimes streaky (like most creams), but you can easily correct it. The only problem with this is that it translates more orange than coral on the nails :( If I wanted orange, I would've bought an orange polish!

I read some reviews saying this chips after a day, but I didn't have this problem, and like most of the time, I didn't apply any top coat.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. You should check out Mango-Get-Em, also by L'Oréal. They seem similar, although this one doesn't look as orange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's a great tip! I don't think I came across this one, but will check for it now :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Maryam! You should try it, I know you like bold colours :)

      Delete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook