Review: Kleenex Eye Makeup Removal Wipes Sensitive

18:38:00


I have said it before, but I'm not a big fan of wipes. They are disposable (more waste) and usually not that effective. Yet, I always end up with lots of them!

I decided to try the Kleenex Eye Makeup Removal Wipes (Sensitive)*. It is part of their Kleenex Facial Cleansing range. I also got another product from it, the Facial Clothes. I have to say that the packaging of the line is really appealing, with the eye masks and girly colours.


What I like about the wipes is that they are just a nice size. They are eye wipes, not facial ones, and the wipes are slightly smaller. They have a decent thickness, but I would like them a little thicker.

I would like them to be more soaked in the solution. This one is slightly scented, so I'm not sure if it's really appropriate for sensitive skin. Because of this, I don't feel it does a good job at removing mascara (I use Eyeko Big Eyes, Annabelle Le Big Show and Blink +Go Long Lasting Mascara, to give you an idea). I still have to rub to get it out.

But I haven't seen a lot of wipes that does remove mascara properly without rubbing. So I'm not going to hold it against it. They are pretty decent wipes.

You can find the wipes in drugstores and supermarkets for £2.99

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. That's a neat idea that they sized them for the eye area! But you're totally right, I've never had a wipe the really could remove mascara properly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes' it's kind of the quest for the Holy Grail hahaha!

      Delete
  2. Je me demande pourquoi on a pas cette collection ici, c'est pas comme si on avait pas de Kleenex! Je ne suis pas trop fan des wipes non plus, elles ne fonctionnent pas bien pour moi habituellement et elles m'irritent plus qu'autres chose. J'aime bien en utiliser une le matin pour me nettoyer le visage en vitesse lorsque je suis pressée par contre!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ben oui hein?! Pis c'est pas comme si on utilisait pas des lingettes non plus! J'avoue que quand on a pas la tete a se débarbouiller comme il faut, sa fait la job!

      Delete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook