June and July Empties

16:54:00

Yay empties! I forgot to post it last month, so this post contains both June and July empties. As I am at my parents place, withouth any job for an undefined period of time (I'm waiting to see if I'll get sponsored to get back to the UK), I try to use the products and samples I have here and not splurge too much (even though I do splurge, but anyway it makes me feel better to use all I have lying around)!

This time around, I'll just go over the highlights, not every single one, as most are samples anyway.


June:

Kleenex Eye Makeup Removal Wipes Sensitive: I'm not a fan of wipes, but I liked these. I also reviewed them in June.

The Healing Garden Jasminetherapy Sensual Massage Lotion
: I used this as a regular body lotion, I like how it leaves the skin soft. This one might not be available anymore, but I have used other Healing Garden lotions in the past and they are goo.

Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Conditioner*
: I really liked it, and the shampoo as well, the only problem is that it's drying my scalp. otherwise I would repurchase. You can read the review I did back in January.

Perricone MD Cosmeceuticals Advanced Face Firming Activator
: This stinks something awful!! After looking this up on the internet, I found out it contains anchovies oil. If you can get past that (and you can, because I did, and I hate fish), the product is good and leaves the face soft.

July Empties:

TRESemmé Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Shampoo and Conditionner: I liked the promise of less sulfates. They do come second on the ingredients' list, but anyway. I felt a difference in my hair, it was more manageable and I found less on my comb. I will purchase this for sure at some point!

Clarins Extra-Firming Night Cream: I think the day cream is ok, but just a tad too rich for me. I loved the night cream though. it has a soothing scent, and also relieves when your face is burnt. (Don't ask why).

Palmer's Gentle Exfoliating Scrub
: This scrub is not too harsh, not too gentle. Perfect for me! The only thing I didn't care for was the white lily fragrance, I prefer their original cocoa one!

how do you do on the empties' front?

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Congrats! I love how great it feels to get through a bunch of products :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'ai essayé un tube d'écran solaire de Burt's Bees (je ne sais pas si c'est le même que toi) et je l'ai tellement détesté! La crème était épaisse, super dure à étendre et elle restait BLANCHE sur ma peau, WOUACH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oui, c'est vrai! J'aurais du en parler, mais elle est effectivement épaisse et laisse un film blanc! Par contre, j'ai pas attrapé de coup de soleil :)

      Delete
  3. Love the idea of posting your empties! Shows what somebody really uses on a monthly basis - fab! x

    South Molton St Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a great idea to post about the empties as you can keep a track of what you use. I am a nightmare I hardly ever finish anything because I buy new before its finished ha ha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I try to finish things before buying others, but then I get bored! Hahaha! So rotate stuff is a good idea :)

      Delete
  5. great post doll, I just wish your pix were a bit larger :))

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook