My First Loose Button Box! Winter 2012

18:03:00





This was a really nice surprise I got this week! I totally forgot I have subscribed to the Loose Button Luxe Box as it said that my first box would be the Spring 2013 one. So I was super excited when I have received the email saying I would receive it the day after!

But what my mum didn't tell me is that I already have received it! It was under all the Christmas stuff on the kitchen table! Yay for surprise!

I'm not going to describe in full the products I have received as these posts can be really lengthy and boring, but I do like to compare what I received to ohter people's.

Loose Button Faux Eye Lashes: I might try these, but I have long eyelashes, so I'm not over the moon with it.

Essie Nail Lacquer in Butler Please: When I saw that some girls received the Essie Leading Lady, I wanted to receive this one instead of the China Glaze one. But I'm glad I have got Butler Please!

Blue Lagoon Skin Care Algae Mask: I always like a mask.


Calvin Klein Euphoria: Lots of people don't like perfumes in beauty boxes, but I don't mind them unles they are just a vial. I really like minis and I collect perfume bottles.

Mèreadesso All-in-One Moisturizer: This promise to remove the need of serum and tonic. It might be too rich for my combination skin. We'll see.

Kérastase Cristalliste Lumière Liquide: I like hair serums, so I'm curious about this one.


Cake Beauty It's a Slice  Supreme Body Mousse: Love the smell of this, smells like lemon cake!

Loose Button Kabuki Brush: I left my kabuki brush in London, so I'm glad I now have a back-up!


Have you got anything different in your box? Or have you tried any of those?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, je ne savais pas que leur concept avait autant changé, on est loin de la petite boite en carton qui se plie à rien! Est-ce que le prix est le même?

    Je trouve que les cils ont l'air superbe, et le vernis Essie, WOW!!! je crois avoir senti ou reçu un échantillon de Euphoria dans une Luxe Box justement, je ne suis plus sûre, mais ton échantillon est d'une belle gorsseur. Il me FAUT absolument un Body Mousse de Cake, ça va sûrement être dans une de mes prochaines commandes EdenFantasys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oui, c'est vrai, ils ont changé le prix, comme c'est maintenant 4 fois par année... 26$ J'trouve que les boites sont chers au Canada en général.
      Très belle couleur en effet! J'ai pensé a toi quand j'ai vu Cake, as-tu reçue la commande que tu as passée l'autre jour?

      Delete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook