December Empties

07:36:00

December was an empty month! I emptied a lot of products and I'm really proud of myself. One of my goal for 2013 is to use more things than I buy, so I can lower the stack of stuff I have. Most of what I used up this months are sample sachets, but I still count them as I have a lot and for some reason, instead of using them I hoard them.... No more of that! now I will used them when I receive them, so it doesn't build up!

From all of this, 4 products is worthto mention. Yep, you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince hahaha!



Isana Winter Dusche Almond and Honey: I bought this last year at Rossmann, my favourite German drugstore. It was ridiculously cheap but Germans do that: cheap and great products! It was a limited edition for Christmas, so I decided to keep some to use for Christmas 2012.

Dial For Men Hair +Body +Scalp Wash: Well, that was another of my dad's unloved product that I decided to finish. Even thought it's for men, I liked how it left y skin soft and the smell is not too manly, it reminds me of apple scented products.



Ghost Deep Night EDT: I got this last year when Boots had their famous 75% Christmas stuff sale. A lot of it was crap, but I did got a few nice gist sets. one of them was a collection of minis. I used this perfume first because the lid was broken. Otherwise I would've waited. But I love love love this perfume and also got tons of compliments for it. I don't think it is sold in Canada, but when I go back to London, I will get one with my Boots Advantage points :)



Rimmel London BB Cream in Light: I don't remember a lot about this except that I liked it. Even though i don't consider myself a light skinned person, the light shade suited my winter carnation. So if you have pale skin, it might be too dark for you.

Cover Girl Natureluxe Foundation in Maple: I liked this one, it is silky and the colour was a good match for me. It also smell fresh. I have already bought a bottle, but in a different shade as the store didn't have Maple anymore :( For a drugstore foundation, it is expensive, but when you have 30% off, it's ok!



So that's it! A total of 38 things used up in December! Wow! I certainly haven't got 38 new things in the month, so it's not too bad! Bring it on 2013!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, beaucoup d'échantillons! Je ne crois pas avoir essayé aucun de ces produits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe ik doit bien y en avoir un ou deux que tu as essayé ;) Yen a tellement lol!

      Delete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook