Weekend Bargains

17:20:00

Cute gobelet found last weekend, rose gold bracelet bought on eBay from this seller

I have to say that I'm super excited for tomorrow and have been since Wednesday! The thing is that our local Charity shop is having a huge sale, being that you can fill a garbage bag (new and clean pheww!) with everything in store for only $5. The sale started last week but didn't have enough to fill a bag, so I opted for the 50% my three items.

But tomorrow I am going with my friend Nancy during our lunch hour. So if I don't have enough things, I'll pair with her to fill a bag. Even if it's not totally full, it should be worth it, for $2.50 each. Since I am working all day this Saturday, I will not be able to do the whole run of charity shops like last week :(

Anyway, to keep me in the mood for tomorrow, here are a few things I got from last week's hunt, along with a few drugstore clearance items! (The hunt being the 3 charity shops around the neigbouring parishes that are open on Saturday).

A copper-like tissue box

Holidays Tealight Holder

Leather and Suede jackets, Metallic scarf and wool cardigan

Napkin Holder, I will use it to hold my makeup pallettes!

Details of the napkin holder

Disco Pink, Andie's Rose Carmine and Satin Sheets             


Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss and Coral Crush
I also went to the drugstore, and they had a lot of stuff on clearance. That's the advantage of a small drugstore; when the new season is coming, they have to clear out so they have space for the new collections!

I got 2 lippies, Maybelline Color Sensational in 810 Disco Pink ($0,99 instead of $9,59) and L'Oréal Colour Riche in 203 Andie's Carmine, again $0,99 instead of $9,99.

I finally jumped on the Baby Lips bandwagon. Wel,, at $2,99 for two, I couldn't pass it, as it was cheaper than one at regular price! I got Peach Kiss and Coral Crush (I think this one was a limited edition colour).

I also picked up a L'Oréal Nail Colour in 230 Satin Sheets for $0,69 (regular $6,99) as I have a few of these and like them.

With prices better than the Dollar Store, what's not to love?! I also went back the other day and picked up a mascara.

Have you picke up any good deals lately? Please share!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. QUOI? Des Baby Lips à 3$????? Chaque fois que je les vois, il sont à 4$ et ne baissent jamais!

    J'adore tout ce que tu as déniché. Surtout la boîte de mouchoirs! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah ben oui, c'est pour ça que j'ai sauté dessus!
      Merci, j'adore faire des trouvailles!

      Delete
  2. Pas mal le fun les réductions!

    Tu as fait de belles trouvailles, faut quemtu nous montre comment tumte servira du truc a napkins, je suis curieuse, en tout cas bonne idée!
    Pas mal le fun la glissade au PO je savais pas e + la patinoire, super!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oui, faudrait que j'mette ca en photo! Ca en contient pas beaucoup, 2-3 selon les palettes, mais bon cest plus beau que les rangements à CD que certaines utilisent! ;)

      Delete
  3. Did you like the baby lips?? I have tried it, and didn't get a good result. Wondering if it's just the color I purchased though!

    alytodgirltalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far so good! I must admit that I don't really have bad, chapped lips, so for me it's just a question of keeping the moisture in!

      Delete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook