New in: Marcelle and Annabelle

13:23:00

Not too long ago, I have received an exciting package from the Marcelle Group (that also owns Annabelle), containing a few new goodies in both lines.


Biggy Zebra  Bronzer, CC Pressed Powder, CC Instant Perfecting Base in Natural Finish,CC Instant Perfecting Base Luminous Finish
 From Annabelle (my favourite brand of those two), I got:

Biggy Zebra Bronzer
CC Pressed Powder
CC Instant Perfecting Base in Natural Finish
CC Instant Perfecting Base Luminous Finish



And Marcelle got me:

BB Cleanser
BB Roll-On Concealer
Velvety Eyeshadow in Primer Rose
A bag

So far I have tried the Marcelle BB Cleanser and the Annabelle CC Instant Perfecting Base in Natural Finish. Both passed the test!

If you would like me to review any product in particular, please let me know below!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I picked up the Annabelle CC creams, but I really want to try the BB Roll on Concealer. Looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not been able to get into your blog for a while so glad I can now.

    I look forward to your reviews x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of the brand before, but it sounds interesting, I'll have to look into it, some pretty products!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a Canadian brand ;) They're not in the UK... maybe one day?

      Delete
  4. Ma review de la base et de la poudre CC est déjà écrite et prête à être publiée pour fin mars ahah j'adore tellement ces produits! Le BB Concealer est pas pire aussi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J'ai hate de lire ca! C'est vrai qu'avec Annabelle et Marcelle, on se trompe pas!

      Delete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook