2 for 1: February and March Empties

13:51:00

You get two for one today on my empties. I didn't get the opportunity to feature my February ones, but I didn't want to just throw them away because I worked hard on finishing them!

February

February Body  Empties
Duh! Look at the state of the Joe Fresh Sponge! I usually don't like the ones like that, I prefer mesh ones.

Lipsy London Body Butter: Got this for a gift set from Boots ans I really like it. If I stumble across more Lipsy beauty product I will repurchase taht again.

Como Shambhala Invigorate Lotion: I know it says invigorate, but I used this before going to bed and it helped soothes me. I might repurchase

Skincare
LeBelle Natural Skincare Cream Cleanser*: I liked to use this in the Winter time. Read my review for in depth details.

Makeup
Chanel Perfection Lumiere Long-Wear Flawless Fluid Makeup in 30 Beige: I liked this one, but unless most foundation sample, this one was far from matching my complexion, so I had to use it with my own. The one I used had FPS 10, which is different than the one on the website (FPS15)

Clinique Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine in Blackberry Bloom and Luscious Lilac: Both are great shades, when I first got this I never thought I would actually use the darker shade (Blackberry Bloom). It was actually part of my favourite lip combo in February! And now it seems to be discountinued :( Typical

Samples
Joe Fresh Grapefruit Glycerin Soap: This was fruity and nice. Unlike the body sponge, I would recommend it, but is doesn't seem to exists anymore.

SPAressource Coconut Lime Body Lotion: You can never go wrong with a SPAressource body butter, they smells divine, apply easily and sinks in fast.

Candles
I decided to include candles from now on, because I buy so many and I need to use them before going on a spree (this doesn't include Bath and Body Works when I go to Quebec City)

The White Barn Brandied Pear: This came out for Christmas. I smells exactly like you would expect, slightly more on the brandy side than the pear on. I wasn'T a fan of this while it burns, because it was too alcoholy. It actually made me feel hangover! Not good!



Total of empties for February: 34

March:

March Body Empties
Ivy and Castle White Tea and Citrus Foaming Hand Wash: If your Dollarama stockes this, grab a few bottles. This smells divine! We got a few bottles at home because we never know when (and which store) is going to carry it. Similar to the Bath and Body Works foaming hand soap.

Ombra Spa SOS Hand Care Cream: This was our home staple this winter. A good hand cream that isn't just a greasy goop. Guess what? It's made in Germany! Germans have the best products I'm telling you!

Makeup and Perfumes
UNE Skin-Glow Foundation in G08: This foundation is the worst I've ever come across. It's greasy it's patchy, it clings to everything on the skin. Terrible, just terrible! It was also the reason of my biggest and latest acne breakout. Yep, sometimes being zealous and wanting to finish a nightmare of a product is not a good thing. So I didn't finish it. And I will certainly not repurchase!

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Combination to Oily Skin in Light: This one was good for oily skin. Now I don't remember how the normal version was, but I think it was just meh for me. This one is better. I would not use the light one anymore thought, as even in the winter it is slightly too pale for me!

Samples
And I don't have much to say about the samples, unless that I liked the Eucerin Hyal-Urea creams. Urea is a good thing. Just do not think about what it actually is!

Total of empties for March: 19

What about your fav/worst products of the last couple months? Tell me!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Wow you used a lot of samples up, I need to take a leaf out of your book xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I kinda hoarded too much, its time to use them now!

      Delete
  2. Tu en utilises des produits! wow! moi j'ai la peau tellement sensible, je me contente des produits dans ma ligne de produits préférés - Par contre, je découvre Vichy pour les produits pour peau mature et ils sont très bons -

    Tu parlais d'un stage cet été ? en quoi? si tu veux dire !

    Tu as fait des études littéraires à L'UQAM je crois? tu as aimé le programme? je ferai composition et rédaction française en sept

    Ariane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. En general javais pas la peau sensible mais le maudit fond de teint a eu ma peau! Lol! Cest pour ca le mois passe hai slaque.

      Le stage serait en pr, la dame revient la semaibe prochaine, si ca marche jvais en parler!

      Jai aime le bacc a luqam, mais jai pas fait de cours de creations. Jetais en paralitterature, jai surtout etudie les courants populaires!

      Delete
  3. Wow, ça en fait des empties, j'adore ça! Et je me rappelle avoir vu le foaming hand wash de Ivy and Castle, ainsi que plusieurs autres produits de cette marque, et je me demandais comment ils étaient! J'adore les savons à main moussant, je vais devoir aller voir ça pour mon futur appartement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oui, essaie les! Ton nouvel appart? Yeah! Tu nous feras des posts deco! Jen mange ces temps ci!

      Delete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook