April Empties

19:36:00


Samples
Hi girlies!
I'm really proud of this month's empties! My goal was to finish 20 things, but seeing that I purchased 25, I wanted to equal this number and I did! Yay me!

Body Products
Dove Go Fresh Soap: I had problems with body odours lately and even though trying to regulate my hormones with a new pill, the doctor advised me to use Dove soaps. So it was a rediscovery for me.

NSpa Candy Floss Shower and Bath Gel: I bought a gift set of those shower gels at Wal-Mart because they all had scrumtpious scents. This one smelled good, but I wouldn't have called Candy Floss, but Caramel, as it was smelling like caramel really!

Face and Hand Products
Bioré Triple Action Astringent: My friend Mel gave and recommended this to me for my spots. I really liked it, as it dried the little monsters! As it contains salicylic acid, this is drying, and I only used it on problem areas.

L'Occitane en Provence 20% Shea Hand Cream: I always love L'Occitane's creams! This one came in my last Loose Button Luxe Box!

Hair Products
Crest 3D White 2 Hour Express White Strips: Wow! This is a miracle product! I had samples of these, but after one use, I could see a good difference! When I purchase another whitening kit, this will probably be the one!

Bourjois Healthy Mis Serum Gel Foundation in 53 Light Beige: I liked the original Healthy Mix, and this one didn't disapoint. Foundations containing serums are my favourite!

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Hydrating Care: A good moisturizer for oily skin, as it is light.

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation in 200 Soft Beige: This ws a good foundation, I can see why bloggers like it, but there are others out there I prefer. The colour I got in my sample was not a true match, thought.

Have you finished some good products in April?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Stephanie! J'organise un concours sur mon blog en collaboration avec Zorah biocosmétiques. N'hésites pas à participer! :) http://www.missvay.com/2013/05/concours-gagnez-une-ombre-paupieres.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Les odeurs des produits NSpa sont un peu douteuses; soit elles ne sentent pas très bons, soit elles ne sentent pas ce à quoi on s'attendait! :P J'ai pas essayé «caramel» parcontre..

    J'adore les bandes Crest, c'est vraiment génial ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorbet a la lime sent pas mal ca par contre hahaha! Ah oui les bandes crest, jvais regarder pour les speciaux!

      Delete
  3. The Crest 3d sounds fab I would like to try this x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je ne savais pas qu'il y avait les produits NSpa chez Walmart! Dommage que L'odeur ne soit pas ce à quoi tu t'attendais ):

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook