New In: Bath & Body Works

16:29:00


I took advantage of my parents going to Quebec City to pass a Bath and Body Works order! Since I didn't want that much, I didn't want to order online on their US site (I did last year and had a good experience, shipping is expensive though, so it's only worth it when buying a lot). So them going was perfect timing.

Well, I really wanted pumpkin candles and checked on their website to see what people had to say about them. I decided to go with Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, which is pretty self explanatory and Pumpkin Cupcake which is a sweet, creamy cinnamony scent. I think the cinnamon is a tad too strong on this one. It reminds me of my all-time favourite candle, Project Art Cinnamon Spice, but the scent throw is more subtle. 



Then I wanted some PocketBac, but didn't have any particular requests so I just asked for Fall and Halloween ones. I got Ghoul Friend-Berry Scary, which is (shocking!) berry scented, Aspen Autumn Day, which reminds me of apple cider and Jack O' Pumpkin, which to me smells like cinnamon oranges.

Have you bought anything from BBW lately?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook