Nicole by OPI at Dollarama

10:56:00

 

Hi Lovelies!

Who doesn't love Dollarama and a bargain? Well I love the place and I usually go every Sunday morning along with our little breakfast at Tim Horton's routine!

Over the past few weeks, I have seen Nicole by OPI's polishes sprouting all over the stores and have been collecting a few. The most I have seen were from the Kardashian Kolor Collection, but I also saw a few of the One Less Lonely Girl (Justin Bieber) ones.

Prized Possession Purple, Back to Reality...TV, Listen to your Momager!, Kim Konfidential, Sealed with a Kris, Khloé had a Little Lam-Lam
 
So these are 3$ in Dollaramas. It's pretty good considering regular nail polishes now retail for 6$ and more in drugstores. (Where are the days where they were 4$?)

Here is an overview of the shades I got:

Prized Possession Purple: the only one I got from the Bieber guy, this is a bright metallic purple.
Back to Reality... TV:  greuosh purple with fuschia shimmers. Pretty unique!
Listen to your Momager: metallic royal blue.
Kim Konfidential: light beige nude
Sealed with a Kris: dark blood red, really classy
Khloé had a Little Lam-Lam: dark teal/hunter green

I have seen those in two of my local Dollaramas, but of course, every store is different. 

Have you scored some good stuff in Dollarama this fall? Let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook