New Goodies from Maybelline

10:57:00


New as in mew in my stash that is! I know they are not necessarily the newest Maybelline products...

I went shopping in New Brunswick last week, and while that does not really sound as glamourous as shopping in London or Paris, that is the biggest center in my area. It is still a 2-hour drive away, so you can easily see that Canada is a big country and that I live in the middle of nowhere!

Anyway! I wasn't really interrested in the Maybelline Elixir, as my local drugstores didn't have any exciting colours (browns and reds) but after watching a few videos on it, I decided I better check the colour range while at Wal-Mart and Shoppers. Of course I had to have Hibiscus Haven, which is this stunning bright pink, and then I wasn't sure, because a few colours caught my eyes, but being dark-lipped as I am, none were really showing on me. I went for Blush Essence, which is a nudy pink.

Then I was really curious about the Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser, being the new coqueluche of the beauty world. I haven't tried it yet, but swatching it on the back of my hands, it feels a lot like the 17 Photo Flawless Primer I had when in the UK.

I then debated a lot about getting this Great Lash Lots of Lashes mascara as I remember having tried the original Great Lash and was not impressed by it. But then the cheap price point sucked me in. Apparently the only difference this one has over the original is the brush and it's suppose to make a big difference. We shall see!

I haven't got a chance to play around my new bits yet as I was sick last week but I can't wait to because Maybelline is one of my favourite drugstore brand.

Have you tried anything new from Maybelline lately? What is your favourite drugstore brand?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I like Maybelline I used to use their cream blusher! BTW I nominated you for an award on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried their cream blushers yet. Thank you for the award!

      Delete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook