Morning After Glowing Products!

20:13:00


Some of you might hit the town this weekend, and even though I'm not really naughty lately I decided to share my beauty go-to's for when I had a little too many and I have to go somewhere.

Maybe you don't recall anything from the night before. Don't worry! It happens to everyone. If that is the case, you might have forgotten to take your makeup off before bed. (You know what? Most bloggers would shoo you for that, but not me! It happens to the best of us!) In that case, I would use the Marcelle Ultra Gentle Cleansing Gel. As the name suggests, it is gentle, but it still takes the makeup off, so you don't have to rub your eyes. Great to kill two birds with one stone, so you can stay in bad a little longer!

Same thing for your hair. If you don't want to take too much time to wash and blow dry the mane, a good dry shampoo will do the trick! As you may know, my favourite is the Klorane Extra Gentle Dry Shampoo. Brownie points for its subtle scent, because you don't want an overpowering smell when you're nauseous.

You probably noticed than when you drink too much (alcohol), your skin is soaking in sebum. This happens because alcohol dehydrates the skin, which then ovecompensates with sebum to moisturise itself. By using a serum before your moisturiser, such as Hydraluron, you help your skin to get its moisture back without floating in grease. 

Likewise, to avoid looking like a disco ball, I would put some NeoStrata Oil Free Matifying Fluid. I don't use this on a regular basis, because I don't want my sebaceous glands to go overboard (if they feel the skin is dehydrated).

Last step would be minimal makeup. If I forgot to remove my makeup the night before, I try to let my skin breath. Also, because of the aforementioned extra shine I might have, I don't want to risk a slippery foundation or mascara. But because you still want to look like you made an effort, I suggest a bright lip colour. It will distract from your tired eyes. And a bold colour easily does the job of faking a put together look. Now your lips will probably be dehydrated (again, that's what alcohol does) and that's why the bright pinks of the Revlon Lip Butters would be a safe bet. Think Lollipop, Sweet Tart or Raspberry Pie instead of shades like Cupcake, that can wash you out.

Do you have any tips to share? Do so in the comment below! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook