Manicure Monday: Bluebell Pixie

16:54:00


I hope you are having a normal Spring day where you are. Here, it is gloomy and asides 2 scorching hot days last week, it is pretty depressing weather. Heck it even snowed last Sunday!

I'm trying to instill a sense of Summer in my days in the ways that I can. Bright colours are always a favourite. My new David's Tea mug as well.

As you may know if you read my last Saturday's Stuff Like post, I have finally found a nail polish I had stashed somewhere in the house when I came back from the UK 2 years ago. This polish is the stunning Nails Inc Bluebell. It came with the UK InStyle magazine from that Spring.

No picture (either mine or other's that I have looked for) does it justice, as it photographs more blue than it is in real life. If you'd be with me right now you could see that it is a true periwinkle, a mix of equal parts blue and purple. Sadly, its purpleness doesn't translate on camera.

Paired with it I decided to let L'Oréal Miss Pixie out again. It still smells like pot. Miss Pixie, you should really stop smoking! I wanted to draw stripes on my nail but because the brush is too thick and I have zero nail painting talent, it ended up looking like waves. Which is cool engouh!


Nails Inc Bluebell, Seche Vite Top Coat, L'Oréal Miss Pixie
I have also used my new Seche Vite Top Coat, which is a Winners find. I like it, but to be honest I though it would dry faster than it actually does. It is still better than to let it air dry though but if you have any recommendations on drying top coats that are faster that this one please let me know!


Any tips on how to put some sunshine in a crappy Spring?

P.S: Other Nails Inc NOTD:

Devonshire Row
Copacobana
Tate
Beach
Diet Coke Catwalk Collection

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook