Manicure Monday: Devonshire Row

14:58:00


Hi there! It's good to be back! (Cue Oasis' Hello...)

What have you all been doing lately? As you may know, last week I was in Quebec City in order to look for a job. As one of my teacher in college (where I studied Tourism) told us not to neglect the shopping mall administration as job prospects and I also have a PR and communication background, I applied to all the big malls in the area. I would really like to do marketing and PR for most of them! One I know for sure has an opening and it would be my first choice, if I'm honest. So send positive waves my way!

So as I said, spending a week in the malls in Quebec City dropping resume and meeting with people there I also spent a lot. I told myslef not to bother about it because I don't get to do shopping sprees like that a lot. About 3-4 times a year. 


While at Sephora, I grabbed their Favorites Meet your Match set. It is a collection of three lipglosses and matching nail polish for this Summer; two brights and 1 nude. 


Today I'm shocasing the fuschia nail polish offering of the set, Nails Inc Devonshire Row. Verging on the side of Pantone's Color of the Year 2014 Radiant Orchid, Devonshire is a rich a creamy polish. As opposed to some other Nails Inc polishes, it isn't gloopy. It applies like a dream and if you are a fan of the 1 coat wonder, this could be one you like. For good measure though, I put two. As I also tried my new Seche Vite top coat, I cannot really say anything about drying time, but  the first coat dried pretty quickly, especially considering it is a cream finish.


Have you tried any good Sephora Favorites Set in the past? Do you love Nails Inc?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Bailey_AlltheWords12 May 2014 at 19:40

    That set is SO cute! Love that shade too. Good luck on the job hunting :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'aime bien le petit kit, intéressant! Ça me manque de ne plus mettre de vernis à cause de ma desintox de corticosteroides

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh non! Ca affecte vraiment toutes les facettes de ta vie :( En tout cas jai hate de voir comment ca va se rétablir pour toi!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook