Jouviance Gloss XOXO and Rouge Magistral

22:21:00


I've discovered the new makeup line from Jouviance about a month and a half ago, with the Le Stick Bisou de Véro. While I'm yet to try their foundation and eye products, I'm quite addicted to their lip lineup!

This time I wanted a brighter colour and my eyes were set on the Rouge Magistral in Party in Dubai. Anyone who knows me will know this is a "me" colour. It is a dark pink with a tinge of blue, which can also be called French Rose. The lipstick has a nice creamy texture, and is said to have hyaluronic spheres to "lock moisture in skin tissues".

I was about to get another Rouge Magistral, the Montréal Je t'aime, but I thought it was too similar to my Bisous de Véro Le Stick, even though there is a Bisou de Véro shade in the Rouge Magistral line.

So I opted for a Gloss XOXO in the shade Premier Baiser, which is a peachy baby pink. I was quite pleased with the colour but because of my dark lips sometimes it is useless to go for pale glosses like this one. But I like to match them with lipstick, and it is nice on top of Party in Dubai.



Jouviance makeup is sold online on their own website and also in Jean Coutu stores. I would suggest you either play with the colours in store or look for swatches online first as the swatches on the Jouviance website are not accurate, and neither are the diplays (nor the color discs on the products) in stores. Thank God for testers!

Each product is $20.

Premier Baiser and Party in Dubai side by side

Premier Baiser besides and on top of party in Dubai

Have you tried Jouviance makeup? What are your favourite lip combos?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great post! I love your blog and I have started following you with Bloglovin and Google+, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Camille! I will check your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this nice review! Glad you enjoy our lip products. Thank you for your comments on the swatches on our website. We will look into it but it is hard to be really accurate as colours change from one computer to the other. Thank God for testers as you said! have a great week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this! Yes I love the ippies :) I know how computers change from on another.

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook