Manicure Monday: Beyond Cozy + Honey Trap

14:30:00


I'm going to post a manicure different than my usual bold colours. See, sometimes I also like a good greige polish.

Yesterday I was reading a post about Leighton Denny's book, and then  it rekindled my flame for its Honey Trap colour. I can even say it's my favourite greige. Not too brown, not too yellow, it's just a perfect nude-nude. No pink as well!

It's no mystery that I like nail polishes, and because I have so many, I don't always reapply them too frequently (First World Problem, I know!). But I have put on Honey Trap a few times, and it's probably my most worn polish. I have a sample-size bottle and I'm toying with purchasing full size next month in London.


And to give it a little bit, but still being elegant, I added Essie Beyond Cozy to the nail beds.

Do you still like greige polishes? Which is your favourite one?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thank you Michelle! Sorry for the late reply!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant, right? Thank you Eleanor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney Connolly9 August 2014 at 14:14

    Such a nice colour, i've not heard of the brand before.

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook