Manicure Monday: Nails Inc Savile Row (Guest Post)

15:00:00

Today's guest post is from Ellen from Ellenwarnerxo. Her blog is full of beauty, music and lifestyle post, so check her out :)

Okay so I'm probably a tad early with this post but Autumn is my favourite time of year and I cannot wait for it. What's better than massive cups of hot chocolate and big snugly jumpers (I bet your excited now, huh?) 


Anyhow I was having a look through my large nail polish collection and was throwing out any polishes that weren't usable anymore and I came across this nails inc one in 'Savile Row'. I believe I got this last year and I only used it a few times before pushing it to the back of my collection. I put this on my toes as I'm not allowed nail polish on my fingers for work. As the week passed by, I noticed that this hasn't chipped at all (without a top or base coat.) I have never used a nails inc polish before but I want to purchase all of them. As I was saying, this hasn't chipped at all, I won't insert a photo as feet are pretty gross! This polish is super opaque and glides really nicely onto the nail. It only took one coat as the colour gives off such a vibrant colour. 


Thanks so much for taking the time to read my little post and hopefully I got you excited for Autumn. Come check out my blog to see more reviews and lots of beauty products. 


Ellen
XO

Thank you so much Ellen for contributing on MsBubu!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook