Fall 2014 Loose Button Luxe Box

11:00:00


I have to say that I amost unsubscribed from the Luxe Box seeing as the last few boxes were less than brilliant, and that also my complaints to them were left unanswered. I was disapointed to be offered leftovers from previous boxes I already had, with crappy products I found at the dollar store (I'm not saying all dollar store are crappy. But chalk hair color that doesn't show up. C'mon!)

But I will agree that this latest box is quite appealing. Probably all the products will come with me to Paris, except maybe one.


Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lip Gloss in Autumn Haze: This will be a nice nude to bring overseas. I've tried Burt's Bees lip products before, but not the lip glosses. I'm not a fan of the scent though, it smells waxy.



So Susan Universal Blush: I like the packaging of this brand, that I don't really know. I've seen it on blogs but other than that I don't know. It is a finely milled pale pink powder, I think for my complexion it will be best used as a highlighter.

 

So Susan concealer Quad: Again, I like the girly packaging. It will be handy to have for all my needs in the next few months.


Vita Liberata Luxury Tan Rapid: I don't usually fake tan, as I just think it hads yet a thousandth step to the beauty regimen and they are a mess to use. I've seen a lot of review on this one, so I'll use it anyway.


Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator: I'm always excited to try a new face wash, this one has an inoffensive scent. Not good, not bad.

En Root Hair Shine Serum: This ones smells really good and a tiny size that will last me a few months!


Loose Button Fan Brush: They always seem to include a brush now, and this time it is a fan brush. I already have one, but I never think to use it. Will try to use this one!

Are you subscribed to a beauty box? What do you think of my new camera's pictures? Can't wait to use it in Paname!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ça m'a vraiment l'air d'être une belle boîte! Le contenu est fou! :)

    Je me suis réabonnée il y a quelques semaines à Ipsy et j'ai reçu mon premier sac dernièrement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oui, ca rassure des 2 boites précédentes! Ipsy j'y pense, ce sera à mon retour! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook