First Impressions: Lise Watier Alex Collection

08:48:00


So last week Lise Watier launched their Alex collection, in collaboration with YouTuber Alexfashionbeauty, Alexandra Larouche.

The collection has been on pre-sale for 2 days at the end of August, but as I was in Transit I couldn't order at that time. So I made a bee line for the collection on the day of the official launch.

The collection has three products set in an Alexfashionbeauty signature package: Quatuor Eyeshadow, Duo Blush & Glow and Rouge Fondant Suprême, all in the shade "Alex".

Quatuor Eyeshadows
Duo Blush & Glow
Rouge Fondant Supreme
This collection is online exclusive to Lise Watier's website.

I have swatched the products and then I featured them in a First Impressions video.You will find those swatches just after the embedded video.

Rouge Fondant Supreme
Duo Blush & Glow
Eyeshadow Quatuor
When you order all the collection you get your choice of either a iPhone 4 or 5 case. I like that it is made of this rubber plastic and not the hard one that snaps when you try to put it on or remove it. 

Gift with purchase: iPhone case
Have you ordered the LW Alex collection? Will you give it a go?

Quatuor Eyeshadow, $33
Duo Blush & Glow, $29
Rouge Fondant Suprême, $24

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Bailey_AlltheWords12 September 2014 at 19:20

    How wrong is it that I want all of it too? The shades are all so gorgeous, and that packaging... Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Us girls are like magies, attracted to pretty shiny things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the Duo Blush & Go x

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook