Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil Review

18:29:00


The Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil has been on my London wishlist for quite a while. The many mentions and reviews of Kate from Ghosparties sold it to me. It was really the appeal of its scar healing effect that got me, as I still have a few annoying scars from the last months.

I knew I could get it at Whole Foods and it was the first place I visited when I got off of the Tube after my plane ride. The tester they had at the Picadilly Circus one was smelling quite awful to be honest. Like fish oil. I was wondering if the product itself was smelling that or if it was just the tester that was just old (they do say on the bottle.)

I went to another location and this time the tester smelled fine so I got one bottle for myself. I also started to use it the same day, as I wanted to reduce the scars for a special occasion. I put it on my face at night, and the morning after, I did see a difference on the scars. This stuff is just fantastick!

Pai says for best results to apply in the evening 2-3 times a week. I also like to put it on during daytime for a boost. As the oil is a dry one, you can easily put it on, wait a few minutes for it to soak, and then proceed to the rest of your skincare routine and makeup as you would normally. Some say that its orangey colour prevents you from daytime wear, but I find that when the oil has sank in the skin, it doesn't show up.

Besides helping the scarification process, roship oil is supposed to be great for a few other skin concerns, such as wrinkles (can't really report on that), skin tone (I do agree), texture, elasticity and persistent blemishes.

Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil is certified organic by the Soil Association and also sports the Vegan and Leaping Bunny logos.

For me, it is a firm new favourite!

Have you tried anything by Pai yet?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'm curently using it & I like it so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I'm glad you like it! It's the kind of of product you want everyone to love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quand j'ai vu ton post sur instagram, j'étais vraiment énervée :) aaaaaw un produit naturel! Une huile que j'ai et que j'aime beaucoup!!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouii! Moi aussi je l'aime tellement! J'ai encore bcp d'autres trucs naturels que j'ai ramené de Londres, stay tuned ;)

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook