Mavala Ginza

13:05:00


I think I might have to change the name of this feature as it seems I never make it on Mondays anymore!

I already stated my love for Mavala polishes. I wasn't going to pick some here necessarily because it is not cheaper than in Canada. In fact, some for my local drugstore have Mavala shade on clearance for as low as 2$, so I find it hard to beat. BUT, as I went to the infamous City Pharma to grab a Nuxe Reve de Miel balm (they didn't put it in my bag the first time around gggggrrrrr!), I couldn't resist a few shades.

One of them was Ginza. It's funny as it's not the type of shade I am usually drawn to. It is what I would call a ight dusty purple. Most reviews online seem to describe it as an old rose, or dust rose, but I think it is more purple than pink. Also, it has tiny gold flecks in it, that you can see if you're close enough. A real gem!

This colour will be perfect for the upcoming colder months, but I can also see it transitioning in the Spring.

I definitely think this colour deserves more hype.

Mavala polishes, around 5€.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I think this is a lovely colour. I love muted plumy shades like this for autumn/ anytime. Very Chic!x

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook