This or That Tag

14:42:00


I've been tagged by Miss Vay (salut Véronique!) to do the This or That Tag.

So here it goes!

1. Blush or bronzer?  Blusher! I love rosy cheeks.

2. Gloss or lipstick? Both. Both have good and bad points. Gloss you can usually apply on the go, but then lipstick is not as sticky.

3. Eyeliner or mascara? The one that does a difference is eyeliner on my water and tight line

4. Foundation or concealer? Foundation. I'm not one with under eyes bags, and even if I need concealer for my spots, I'd rather have them pop a little and have the rest of my complexion uniform.

5. Pressed or loose eyeshadow? Pressed. Easier to apply!

6. Brushes or sponges? Brushes. I never seem to arrive to anything good with sponges.

I'm now tagging Lisa-Jane and Julie! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook