Manicure Monday: Nails Inc Kensington High Street

17:51:00



So today I have a Nails Inc polish to show you. It's a bottle I picked up at TK Maxx last summer and I think the colour, in its original formula doesn't exist anymore.

They now have it in a Gel Effect version though. From what I can see online (as I haven't seen the gel one in the flesh) it is different.

Mine is a true dark red, wether the gel on looks plummier. Anyhoo, I like it, a classic choice for a date ;) This is this morning, third day of wear. I have a few dents, but nothing major that Nails Inc tend to usually do.

Nails Inc polishes start at £11. The Gel Effect ones are £14.

Have you got yourself a favourite?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful colour! £11 is a bit of a bargain for a gel type polish as well. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The gel version is £14 though! Will edit to add the info!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook