Saturday's Stuff I Like

09:57:00

Paris

How are you lovelies?

Granted I'm hitting published on Sunday, as I was waiting for the end of the afternoon to add things...

So this week has been all about perfumes. I went shopping with my new friend and colleague Aurore a few times this week, and the perfume I got my sight on is La Petite Robe Noire Couture from Guerlain. I almost got it on Thursday, as Marionnaud was having a promo of 25% on everything in store, and since I was out of town for a work event and couldn't go to any of their stores, my flatmate Laura offered me to go get it. Unfortunately, the limited editon bottle I told her I wanted didn't come in the  Couture version, so in the end I didn't get it. But I'm glad I can count on somone like that :)

Another friend (who shall remain anonymous) gave me a bottle of Ricci Ricci from Nina Ricci this week. It has a similar scent to the Guerlain one I think. I used to have, I got a few samples of it a few years ago when it launched, but I like it even better now. I think I'm growing up a little bit scent wise.

I got my girly mojo back. So this week I got a tons of compliments on my hair, makeup and clothes. I like it, I know I'm so vain haha.

Speaking of appearances and desirability, I got a date tonight! Now I know I'm going back next month, but still I haven't had a proper date in so long that I'm glad I'm going to stretch my comfort zone.

My friend Nissa had a 50% sale at her boutique Melrose Place and I raided the place! I got a lot of skirts, I took advantage of my girly mojo back to buy girly things ;)

Let me know what's going on for you this week!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook