The Christmas Tag

08:01:00

 
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
Love Actually! But I also love Ciné-Cadeau, which is a Christmas tradition for me. It's a collection of kids movies and animation like Tintin, Astérix, Peanuts that is broadcast during the Holidays in Québec!

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
On Christmas Eve. I don't think my dad would be able to wait untile the morning :P

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
When I was a kid, we always spent Christmas with my cousin Julie and her parents, and one year, her dad played Santa Claus, dropping the gifts from the rooftop unto the backyard. I recalled this story to my mum last year and she told me that my uncle actually hurt himself that time!

4. Favourite festive food?
Pigs in blankets! And donuts. My mum is pretty good at doing sweets for the holidays, but because my dad and I have a sweet tooth, she has to hide the treats all over the house and sometimes we discover some later in the new year :)

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
Probably the few earrings my ex gave me. I lost the stones on one of them in the mall in Quebec City a few years ago, but hopefully I made my way back everywhere I went and find all three of them. Luck is on my side!

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
The ones that smell like fir tree.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Not really, it's usually the three of us, sometimes with friends or family, but it's never the same.

8. What tops your tree?
A star!

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I was always asking for the whole Barbie section of the Sears catalog.

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
When everyone is relaxed, (after the 24 of course!) and we can enjoy each other's company.

Let me know if you do the tag!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lisa-Jane Andrews14 December 2014 at 09:18

    I am going to do this! I really love Love Actually too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Can't wait to read your answers!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook