Jouviance Le Stick Bisou de Véro

13:54:00


If you live in Eastern Canada, you probably already know Jouviance for their skincare products. Or for their spokesperson, Véronique Cloutier.

They recently launched their makeup line, exclusively sold in Jean Coutu or online. After my interview the other day, I of course went around the shops and decided to treat myself to a Jouviance lippy. The one that caught my attention was Le Stick Bisou de Véro, a coral with an undertone of gold shimmer. 

While I thought this would be bolder (the drugstore has bad lighting), I love it. Since my lips are dark, to me it turns out like a my lips but better shade. I think it would be a good option for those girls who want to transition into colours but are used to nudes.



Le Stick contains a lot of moisturizing ingredients such as apricot, mango and shea butter.  It has a nice creamy consistency and shine like a gloss. Wear is not really long, but the pencil packaging makes it for easy application on the run.
Fresh faced and air-drying hair

I like to wear it with a fresh face makeup look, such as above. Because the colour is not bold on myself I could also wear it with smokier eyes. 

Jouviance Le Stick comes in 6 shades and costs $19. I would compare the quality to Lise Watier's products, which are the same price range.

Have you tried any Jouviance makeup?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. J'aime la couleur, tu es belle :)
    Je n'est jamais esssayer les produits Jouviance, je suis trop cheap pour payer des produits a ce prix :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci Anik, t'es fine! J'avoue que si j'avais un loyer a payer j'devrais slacker mes ardeurs!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook