My favourite palettes

11:27:00



A few weeks ago, I showed you a napkin holder that I meant to use as a makeup palettes holder. Ariane from Style Sud-Est was asking to see how this would turn out, so here it is, along with my favourite palettes of the moment!


Granted, this not holds a lot as my palettes are on the bulky side. I think if I had the sleek MAC palettes it could hold more, but I don't have enough MAC product to justify a palette!



Right now I am loving the original UD Naked palette. Pretty much everyone loves it, as it has a good range of basic colours, ranging from beiges, browns, pinks to darker ones. The only thing I'm not fond of is the velvet packaging, that attracts dust.

Last year I talked about the PixGlow Fairy Face Palette*. from Pixi's Tinkerbell collection. Love the pinks and browns, and it suits my brunette look.

I found the NYX winter in Moscow palette in TK Maxx, got it for super cheap as it had been opened and is missing a blusher. This one is on the darker side, perfect for smokey looks.

And here are a few snaps of the snowstorm we are now having in Eastern Quebec!



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Quelle bonne idée le napkin holder! Je suis tellement nulle en organisation, malgré que des posts du genre me motive! Je suis paresseuse ahahah

    Ah, la maudite neige!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moi aussi j'aime les post d'organisation, et j'aimerais etre meilleure! La neige c'est beau, mais c'est fâchant d'la souffler!

      Delete
  2. Bonne idée Stpéphanie et très joli concept
    Maudite neige hein et on annonce encore, comme diisent les anglos
    I'm so over winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Ariane! Oui, mon père en a sacrer un coup, sa souffleuse a tombé en panne :( Aujourd'hui c'est le gros soleil!

      Delete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook